Date:      Fri, 04 Dec 1998 19:54:07 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        Wilko Bulte <wilko@yedi.iaf.nl>
Cc:        dfr@nlsystems.com, freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG, msmith@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: installing boot?

> Whenever we can get it working I'll more than happy to write a short
> 'How-To' for Freebsd/axp. BTW: I don't like Freebsd/alpha, because of
> the overloading of alpha in the software engineering world. Not that I

I don't object, though with this everyone is also going to say that
they really like "FreeBSD/xxx" (where xxx = an exactly 3 digit
designator such as "x86" or "axp") since it then lines up so neatly in
a multi-column ls.  After which the FreeBSD/mip and FreeBSD/spc
porting people will start screaming bloody murder. :-) :-)

- Jordan