Date:      Fri, 01 Nov 2002 14:37:42 -0500 (EST)
From:      John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        qa@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   note about modules in mfsroot

As it stands now, when we do an installation, we copy all of /stand
over to the / of the new installation.  While the static binaries
in /stand might be useful, the kernel modules probably really aren't.
We might consider either not copying /stand/modules from the mfsroot
over to /, or we might move the modules to /modules or some such in
the mfsroot so that they don't get copied in the first place.