Date:      Wed, 09 Aug 2000 10:23:48 +0100
From:      "Koster, K.J." <K.J.Koster@kpn.com>
Subject:   RE: fxp0 hangs my AXPpci33

Dear All,

Better late than never. I have tried to replace the DELAY(1)'s in the drver
code with DELAY(10), but that makes no difference, unfortunately. The only
way my NIC works is with Andrew's patch.

Hope this helps.

    Kees Jan

 TV is the worst  of both  worlds.  It's not  as
 good at words  as radio is because the pictures
 are a distraction  which demand  attention, and
 it's not as good as cinema because the pictures
 are not nearly as good.
                                 Douglas Adams