Date:      Sat, 20 Mar 2021 02:57:39 -0600
From:      "@lbutlr" <kremels@kreme.com>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: OS to replace FreeBSD

On 19 Mar 2021, at 09:50, Valeri Galtsev <galtsev@kicp.uchicago.edu> =
wrote:
> And, BTW, as all sysadmins I did not miss a chapter: "configuring and =
running sendmail". And I can (to an extent) edit sendmail's "low level" =
config files directly (not only config file from which these are =
"compiled"), which loosely compares to editing assembly code vs high =
level programming language code ;-)  Yet, I still prefer postfix's plain =
ASCII config files.

Hear hear!

Everyday is one more day further away from having to configure sendmail.

I have gone to a great deal of effort to forget everything I ever knew =
about sendmail in the last 26 years.

I went through several mail servers and finally settled on postfix and =
never looked back.

--=20
Is it my imagination, or do buffalo wings taste like chicken?