Date:      Sun, 19 Dec 1999 01:43:40 +0200
From:      Pekka Savola <Pekka.Savola@netcore.fi>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   fsck.ext2 linux emulation: unimplemented system calls

Hello all,

On my 3.3-RELEASE (now 3.4-RC) I have an ext2fs partition, which contains
my old home dirs.  I use fsck.ext2 from Redhat Linux 5.2 with linux
emulation to fsck it;  however, it burps out the following warning.  I was
told people on this list would probably want to see it, so here it is..

-------
[...]
(Group descriptors look bad... trying backup blocks...
LINUX: 'ioctl' fd=4, typ=0x12( ), num=0x60 not implemented
LINUX: 'ioctl' fd=4, typ=0x1c02( ), num=0x4 not implemented
[...]
-------

HTH,

Pekka Savola			pekkas@netcore.fi
---
Across the nations the stories spread like spiderweb laid upon spiderweb,
and men and women planned the future, believing they knew truth. They
planned, and the Pattern absorbed their plans, weaving toward the future
foretold.		-- Robert Jordan: The Path of Daggers