Date:      Mon, 13 Mar 2017 13:53:55 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Alina Kovalevskaya <kovalevskya@icloud.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   I want to advertise on the freebsd website

Good Day,=0AI would like to advertise on your website by posting a single =
link on the homepage or=0Aan article with two links in news, blog or forum=
 section.=0A=C2=A0=0AGuest post (article) can be made by your writers on a=
ny topic, or can be made by ours.=0AAll payment we make via PayPal straigh=
t after the article goes live.=0A=C2=A0=0ALinks will go to gambling\bets r=
elated website.=0A=C2=A0=0AIf you want to make a counteroffer =E2=80=93 fe=
el free to contact me.=0APlease inform me how much you want for such adver=
tisement and if you have more=0Athan one website for such ads.=0AThanks!=