Date:      Wed, 03 Oct 2007 02:15:07 +0400
From:      Boris Samorodov <bsam@ipt.ru>
To:        a b <ricordatichedevimorire@hotmail.it>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Installation from Hard Disk

On Tue, 2 Oct 2007 22:07:43 +0200 a b wrote:

> I want install BSD6.2 from Hard Disk.
> My HD is partitioned in this way:
> on the MBR there is Grub bootloader;
> 2 partition are empty;
> and on the 3rd partition there is Suse 10.1 .
>
> I already have downloaded the ISO image (two iso), and if is necessary I can uncompressed they in a folder on the HD.
>
> With linux I can run the "installer" (placed on the HD) with the bootloader.
> Can I do something as this also with BSD6.2??
>

> This is important for me, I have not CD device or floppy device.

The "Chapter 2 Installing FreeBSD" of the official FreeBSD Handbook
describes all possible variants. The are some for you:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/install.html

In case you tried them but got errors, please show those errors and we
will be glad to help you proceed in FreeBSD installing.

WBR
--
bsam