Date:      Mon, 21 Aug 2000 09:24:56 +0200
From:      andreas.klemm.ak@bayer-ag.de
To:        "        -         *ticso@cicely5.cicely.de" <ticso@cicely5.cicely.de>
Cc:        "        -         *apsfilter-doc@apsfilter.org" <apsfilter-doc@apsfilter.org>, "        -         *freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org" <freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org>, "        -         *bernd@apsfilter.org" <bernd@apsfilter.org>
Subject:   Antwort: Re: jade problems

Hi Bernd,

there has also been a problem during runtime in former release of the jade port

see here:

http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/textproc/jade/Makefile.diff?r1=1.25&;
r2=1.26

the previous version of jade ports Makefile tells:
.if ${MACHINE_ARCH} == "alpha"
      BROKEN=         nsgmls coredumps in static constructors
.endif

Could perhaps somebody from the freebsd-alpha list confirm if or if not
the FreeBSD docu can be "compiled" using jade without coredumps or not ?!

BTW, sorry for this excellent mailer (Lotus notes)

 Andreas ///

ticso@cicely5.cicely.de on 21.08.2000 07:43:10