Date:      Wed, 27 Aug 1997 08:50:45 -0700
From:      Greg DeLuca <gdeluca@cwu.EDU>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   printing from netscape

Hi all,

Can someone please help me solve this printing problem?

When attempting to print a gif image (file size 22K) from netscape
communicator 4.02 I get an error stating:
	/usr/bin/lpr :copy file is too large

Netscape navigator 3.x also produced this error.  I can print small gif
files from netscape, and print postscript file > 57K in size from the
command prompt with out the error.  I have mx#0 in my printcap file but it
does not solve the problem.

The system has 48,132K blocks available in /var, 192 megs of swap space and
64 megs of RAM.

thanks