Date:      Fri, 25 May 2001 08:15:10 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Scott T. Hildreth" <shildreth@emsphone.com>
To:        Peter Smith <psmith@unidata.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-database@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Oracle on FreeBSD

Not as far as I know, I still run 8.0.5.  I do know that
someone built 8.1.6 client libraries on a Linux box and
copied them to the FreeBSD Box.  I haven't tried 8.1.7
I don't have enough memory, I think Oracle recommends at
least 256K.  The 8.0.5 server runs great on FreeBSD, but
I know that doesn't help you :)

E-Mail: Scott T. Hildreth <shildreth@emsphone.com>