Date:      Tue, 3 Jun 1997 08:18:53 -0400 (EDT)
From:      James FitzGibbon <james@nexis.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   spawnd

I recall a message about someone doing a port of spawnd a while ago.  It
was a program to keep certain services going in case they crashed.  I was
about to import it; but can't find a PR on it or anything in the incoming
directory on ftp.freebsd.org.

Am I recalling this wrong ?  Was the message perhaps just an 'this would
be neat' message ?

If someone has already ported this, please mail me.  Otherwise, I do have
a need for it and will be tackling it myself this afternoon.

Thanks.

--
j.