Date:      Tue, 18 Mar 2003 08:58:23 -0500
From:      "alan/coreboarder.net" <alan@coreboarder.net>
To:        freebsd-sparc@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        obrien@FreeBSD.org, tmm@FreeBSD.org, jake@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Error during install from ISO image

Hi,
I'm geting the following error message from my Sun Blade 100 when I
try to install the latest release base on ISO: 5.0
20030119-SNAP-sparc64-disc.iso .

"unable to transfer the base distribution from acdo"

I am able to get it to successfully write the file system to the
drive but that is all.

Everywhere I have looked I have failed to find a solution and nobody
has answered my emails. (As an aside, the email that I sent to
freebsd-sparc@FreeBSD.org have been bounced back as being
undeliverable)

I hope and suspect that this is a simple fix and if so I would
greatly appreciate any help that you can provide as I have been
struggling with this since January.

Regards Alan