Date:      Fri, 25 Oct 1996 09:39:47 -0500 (CDT)
From:      john@starfire.mn.org
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org (FreeBSD questions)
Subject:   "Progress(tm)" on FreeBSD?

Anyone ever tried to get this running under FreeBSD?  The Progress
people refuse to support Linux because of the scattered release
situation, and don't seem to know what FreeBSD is, but I was wondering,
with the support for commercial binaries that we have, if anyone has
tried to get this running on FreeBSD.  I'd be interested in hearing
about failures, though a success story is REALLY what I'd love to
hear!

		 John Lind, Starfire Consulting Services
E-mail: john@starfire.MN.ORG	    USnail: PO Box 17247, Mpls MN  55417