Date:      Sun, 14 Dec 1997 09:17:01 -0500
From:      Matthew Black <matt@quake.execnet.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Unix help

...Ok background story...I run a FreeBSD system at
Quake.execnet.com...which is becoming a popular site, and one of my
users told me he had a problem with his cgi scripts, and asked me for
some help...the webdirectory is on a separate drive...anyways I logged
on, to my surprise the root drive "/" was full and at -101% capcity...I
had a friend help me determine the why it was like that...he said the
files in the stand directory were to big I mean 1+meg each...he said go
replace them...so tell me if he is correct and if so where do I get
these files from...

					Matt