Date:      Wed, 5 Feb 2003 03:44:45 +1030
From:      Greg Lewis <glewis@eyesbeyond.com>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   JDK 1.4.1 patchset 2

Hi all,

It is with great pleasure that I announce the second patchset in the
series for the JDK 1.4 on FreeBSD.

This patchset is still suitable only for experienced JDK testers and
developers and should not be considered ready for general use.

Use of this patchset requires a very recent version of FreeBSD; see
the BUILD file for details.

Many bugs have been fixed since patchset 1 and the code base has been
updated to the current 1.4.1 SCSL release.

Again, I would like to thank Alexey Zelkin who has single handedly been
working on the 1.4 port.  I'd also like to thank the FreeBSD Foundation
who have provided the funding to allow Alexey to continue his work.  I'd
ask FreeBSD Java users to continue to support the Foundation so that
they can continue to support us!

You'll find information and download instructions for the patchset at
http://www.eyesbeyond.com/freebsddom/java/jdk14.html.

--
Greg Lewis                          Email   : glewis@eyesbeyond.com
Information Technology              FreeBSD : glewis@FreeBSD.org