Date:      Tue, 1 Sep 1998 13:10:21 -0300 (EST)
From:      Joao Carlos Mendes Luis <jonny@jonny.eng.br>
To:        gibbs@narnia.plutotech.com (Justin T. Gibbs)
Cc:        craig@natsoft.com.au, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CAM For 2.2.7-RELEASE

// > I found ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/cam/2.2CAM-19980716-SNAP.diffs
// > Could anyone please tell me if this can be applied safely to the
// > 2.2.7-RELEASE.

You're lucky !  I've modified the CAM patches for -stable just
yesterday.  I could send you a copy, if you're still interested.

					Jonny

--
Joao Carlos Mendes Luis            M.Sc. Student
jonny@jonny.eng.br                 Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro