Date:      Wed, 19 Jan 2011 15:26:46 -0600
From:      Josh Paetzel <josh@tcbug.org>
To:        arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Installer Roadmap

--nextPart12406381.IJJgndZekE

Quoted text from Nathan's email:

After some discussion with M. Warner Losh and Josh Paetzel of iX=20
Systems

<snip>

This isn't a real reply, I discovered I wasn't subscribed to arch@, so it's=
 a=20
copy/paste.  If your mail client hates it, it's my fault.

I'm looking forward to finally moving on with life, and installers, seeing=
=20
sysinstall laid to rest, and the merging of efforts from everyone involved.

I'm also very committed to making this process as transparent as possible. =
 If=20
you have questions feel free to ask.  The question and it's answer will=20
probably appear on wiki.freebsd.org
=20
=2D-=20
Thanks,