Date:      Thu, 2 Mar 2000 10:09:50 +0200
From:      Vallo Kallaste <vallo@matti.ee>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Kde2pre: is it FreeBSD or Kde fault?

Hello

Donn Miller suggested to look at the development KDE, because of my need
for small but still usable graphical browser. I got the sources by
CVSup, bare minimum only, then compiled with standard system compiler.
It wasn't smooth but finally it works, well, the main reason I compiled
it was Konqueror and this app just doesn't work with www. Call it bad
luck or whatever but that's what I see:

kio (KIOConnection): read cmd 100
kio (KIOConnection): finished reading cmd 100
kio (KIOJob): dispatch 100
konqueror: SLOT_DATA 6487
konqueror: BEGIN...
KHTMLWidget::begin(....)
kio (Scheduler): Scheduler has now 1 jobs 0x8136000
konqueror: BROWSER JOB http://www.matti.ee/img/taust.gif
/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /usr/local/kde/lib/libkhtml.so.3: Undefined symbol "__eh_rtime_match"

So I have question, is it Kde or FreeBSD fault, nm on the libkhtml.so.3
library shows me the "undefined symbol" is there:

myhakas:vallo$ nm /usr/local/kde/lib/libkhtml.so.3 | grep eh_rtime_match
	U __eh_rtime_match

Thanks
--

Vallo Kallaste