Date:      Tue, 02 Feb 1999 21:39:59 +0100
From:      Christoph Sold <christoph.sold@pk.she.de>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   sendmail hints wanted

Hi folks,

I want to configure sendmail -- is there any doc to be found on
2.2-Stable (upgraded from 2.2.7-Release) on this subject?

Maybe this is a FAQ, but I could not locate it in the handbook nor in
FAQ. If there are additional pointers for my situation (dialup
configuration, ip changes between dialin session; one ppp e-mail
account at my provider, one user), I'm interested, too.

I'm aware the Handbook lists how to configure sendmail for a complete
domain. Anyhow, I got no domain, but a single host.

Thanks in advance
-Christoph Sold
P.S: Please cc:
<mailto:christoph_sold@yahoo.com,christoph.sold@pk.she.de>
as I subscribe this list in digest mode only.