Date:      Thu, 3 Aug 2000 22:19:31 -0400
From:      Ben Rosengart <ben@narcissus.net>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   MD_NSECT

Hello,
 I am using an MD-based /tmp.  This defaults to 20000 sectors, or 10
megs.  According to LINT and to md(4), I can change this by compiling

options         MD_NSECT=300000

into my kernel for a 150-meg /tmp.  But I have done so, and it seems to
make no difference.  I must be missing something.

% uname -a
FreeBSD narcissus.net 4.1-STABLE FreeBSD 4.1-STABLE #0: Thu Aug  3
16:58:39 EDT 2000     ben@narcissus.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/NARCISSUS
i386
% grep -i md NARCISSUS
options         MD_NSECT=300000
pseudo-device   md

--
 Ben

"I didn't order any WOO-WOO...  Maybe a YUBBA...  But no WOO-WOO!"