Date:      Wed, 26 Jun 1996 00:29:23 -0700
From:      David Greenman <davidg@root.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        jkh@freebsd.org
Subject:   botched commit

   I botched a commit to kern_physio.c (rev 1.11.4.2 and 1.11.4.3) and
introduced a new bug in the process. I'm backing out that change right now,
so be sure to have either rev 1.11.4.1 or 1.11.4.4 (or later) of
kern_physio.c - don't use the other versions! Your machine won't even get
past the startup fsck; it'll complain about the superblock being bogus.
   I don't know what happend; I think I might have messed up when I made
the patch, sorry.

-DG

David Greenman