Date:      Thu, 09 Nov 2000 13:26:09 -0700
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@scsiguy.com>
To:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Foundation: Examples of FreeBSD as teaching aid/research plat

As some of you may know, I'm working on a 501(c)3 (tax exempt/non-profit)
determination for the FreeBSD Foundation.  The IRS seems to be a little
confused about the nature of FreeBSD and we're currenlty working on
a response to an initial determination from the IRS that was not
favorable.  One thing that would help us to explain the nature of
FreeBSD and how it is used by the public is to enumerate some
specific examples of how FreeBSD is used as either a teaching
aid or a research platform by educational institutions.  If possible,
please include a contact name, email, or phone number so we can
ask additional questions if necessary.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Justin