Date:      Tue, 16 Mar 1999 11:36:42 -0500
From:      Jim Ballantine <jwb@homer.att.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   cable modem install

Hi,

I am planning on changing from a dial-up ISP to a cable modem ISP,
download cable upload phone line, and am looking for information/
tutorial on installing a cable modem.  In an earlier mail someone
mentioned that the handbook has directions for this, but I must
be searching incorrectly since I can't find it.

Is there information/tutorial on this subject, and if so, where?

Thanks

Jim Ballantine