Date:      Mon, 29 Jul 2019 18:44:00 +0100
From:      Paul Webster <paul.g.webster@googlemail.com>
To:        mike tancsa <mike@sentex.net>,  "freebsd-pf@freebsd.org" <freebsd-pf@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: pf and dummynet

You can mix ipfw and pf, but beware of the order they are loaded (The first=
 one loaded is inside the second one loaded) =E2=80=93 it may be better in =
fact to compile them both in the kernel.

You basically end up with: (pf)(ipfw)(system)(ipfw)(pf) =E2=80=93 assuming =
pf was loaded first

Sent from Mail for Windows 10