Date:      Thu, 24 Jun 1999 18:33:35 -0700
From:      Chris Doherty <cdoherty@nttmcl.com>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   setting up a SB Vibra16C, and documentation issues

hi--

many thanks to all who responded. I did finally get it working (although CD
audio is spitting out only the right-hand channel, while mp3 playback is
fine, but a little mystery is healthy in life).

given the trouble I had finding the informations, I'd like to write a HOWTO
or add a question to the FAQ or something. in the meantime, thanks!

chris