Date:      Tue, 07 Mar 2000 17:21:46 -0600
From:      James <mlistbsd@icorp.net>
To:        Sven Brandenburg <y0002257@rzpool01.rz.tu-bs.de>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Difficult Task: Oracle 8i EE on FBSD?

The listener is a pretty critical piece of the Oracle system so I'd say there
probably isn't a suitable way to run Oracle on FreeBSD at this point, which
really sucks.  I have a Solaris box running O8 and nothing would please me
more than to move to the better-performing FreeBSD.  Sign me up for whatever
campaign we can engage in to make Uncle Larry come to his freakin' senses and
port a native FreeBSD version.