Date:      Tue, 8 May 2001 18:38:05 +0530
From:      Rajnish Gupta <rajnish@netsity.com>
To:        "'questions@FreeBSD.org'" <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Your Company Details

Dear Sir,

We have seen your company details on the net.

Outsourcing your software projects to us costs you a meagre 10% of what it
would cost you in US. If you are not located in US we can still guarantee
that we will beat your local prices by a huge margin.

We take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as a leading software
solutions provider. Our competitive strength lies in our economical & highly
qualified software consultants. We are well appreciated by our existing
clients for maintaining high standards of working and low costs. This can be
attributed to our state of the art software development center in India.

Would you like to cash on the abundant and reasonably priced Indian software
professionals and our expertise?

To know about us you are welcome to visit http://www.netsity.com

Please let us know your interests ...

Sincerely,
Rajnish Gupta
Email: rajnish@netsity.com

India:
13, Chitra Vihar, Delhi - 110092
Ph. +91-11-2040886, 2040973, 2200288
Fax: +91-11-2218654

Singapore:
Level 36, Hong Leong Building
16, Raffles Quay, Singapore-048581
Ph. +65-3228560
Fax: +65-3228558

This message is not intended to be spam. To stop receiving further messages,
reply with "REMOVE" in the "subject" of the mail. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.