Date:      Fri, 16 Mar 2007 00:20:21 -0000
From:      "Steven Hartland" <killing@multiplay.co.uk>
To:        <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>, <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Request to update hptmv driver

The current version of hptmv in the source tree is very
old now v1.12 (2005-06) vs current v1.14 (2006-3) and
it contains some really nasty bugs. We've been running
the latest version available from HighPoint + some
additional fixes, to ensure multi card installs dont
corrupt on shutdown, for quite some time over a year now
and would really appreciate it if someone could check
these changes in so everyone can benefit.

If anyone has the time, shouldn't take long, and ability
to do this you can download our current version from here:
ftp://ftp1.multiplay.co.uk/pub/os/FreeBSD/patches/hptmv-1.14-multicard.tar.gz

    Regards
    Steve

or return the E.mail to postmaster@multiplay.co.uk.