Date:      Fri, 8 Jan 1999 03:30:49 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        dillon@apollo.backplane.com (Matthew Dillon)
Cc:        tlambert@primenet.com, pfgiffun@bachue.usc.unal.edu.co, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: questions/problems with vm_fault() in Stable

Julian has just made an ultimately sensible proposal...

Because you're just down the road (or I'm just up the road),
and because John Dyson is in town occasionally, we ough to get
together and hash this out over a whiteboard some time when John
is in town, and that will save all of us from wearing our
fingers down to nubs trying to portray 1000 pictures in 1,000,000
type-written words.

Anyone else who's interested in hammering things out should feel
free too.

Julian has offered to referee, and we can go eat food, which is
always a good idea...

Of course, Julian's always pushing for a FreeBSD Conference, so
this might be him trying sideways for something like that... ;-).

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.