Date:      Fri, 13 Dec 2013 22:16:38 +0100
From:      "A.J. 'Fonz' van Werven" <freebsd@skysmurf.nl>
To:        John Baldwin <jhb@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Andy Farkas <andyf@andyit.com.au>, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, FreeBSD@shaneware.biz
Subject:   Re: BETA4: fortune -o gone?

--Kj7319i9nmIyA2yE

John Baldwin wrote:

> Not all people have the same standards regarding freedom of speech and
> all that.

I for one have become quite aware of that in recent years ;-)

> I certainly hoped that someone would pick up the file and place it in
> ports. I would recommend the fortunes-o.real file from rev 228909.

I already created such a port and submitted a PR. In fact, I have some
improvements to the Makefile lined up but I probably can't submit those
while the port creation PR hasn't been processed yet. Is there any
particular reason why you'd recommend that particular revision of the
fortune file?

AvW

--=20
I'm not completely useless, I can be used as a bad example.

--Kj7319i9nmIyA2yE

--Kj7319i9nmIyA2yE--