Date:      Mon, 25 Feb 2002 17:00:18 -0700
From:      deanb@unm.edu
To:        72yan M <freedom@72oot.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ibm serveraid driver questions

Thanks for your help.

To get aic0 up and running do I need to hand configure
something? Thanks for the tip about firmware, I will
install the upgrade.

The raid controller is on channel A and the the scsi
tape drive is on channel B. The cdrom is ide.

You are correct, the error is "no drives were found for
the install."

You seem to have some experience with this problem.  Any
other suggestions you have would be appreciated.
I am not sure if my statement "I am really a web/database
developer trying to set up a system" conveys my skill level.
Let me put it this way, if this were a star trek episode
I would be the one saying "dammit, Jim, I am a database
programmer not a systems administrator!"

--
Dean Bernardone
University of New Mexico