Date:      Sat, 20 Dec 1997 09:13:32 +0900 (JST)
From:      Michael Hancock <michaelh@cet.co.jp>
To:        John-Mark Gurney <gurney_j@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        A Joseph Koshy <koshy@india.hp.com>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: converting drivers to dynamic memory

On Fri, 19 Dec 1997, Michael Hancock wrote:

> Here's an interesting link which covers why some data structures are
> better than others for use in an OS kernel,
> http://www-dsg.stanford.edu/michaelg/.

Umm. Altavista gave me this link which is mostly broken, but backing up to
the top page and selecting Michael Greenwald gives me
http://www-dsg.stanford.edu/MichaelGreenwald.html which has the hypertext
version of his paper.

--
michaelh@cet.co.jp                                http://www.cet.co.jp
CET Inc., Daiichi Kasuya BLDG 8F 2-5-12, Higashi Shinbashi, Minato-ku,