Date:      Sat, 24 Jun 1995 14:55:47 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freebsd.org>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Anyone else see this with ijppp?

>>> "Jordan K. Hubbard" said:
 > > Before I switch to ISDN, about 1.5 months ago, iijppp was working in auto
 > > mode. If there is a bug with iijppp not disconnecting an idle  line
 > > when operating in "auto" then it should be fixed.
 >
 > You keep talking about that ISDN line, but my own queries to Pacific
 > Bell have shown ISDN to be entirely unsuitable for dedicated service.
 > Are you paying per-minute charges there?  If not, just what exactly
 > did you order because I want one too! :-)

Well this is my story,

My ISDN line connection costs $100 / month flat fee and that includes
ISDN line connection cost plus ISP charges.

So Whats the trick?

My ISDN Line is a Centrex extension to my ISP so when I am connected
to the net all I am doing is calling an isdn ext number :)

Centrex service is about $200 a month + $31 a month per ISDN line so
if a few of you in close geographical location which have ready access
to the Net like the folks in Walnut Creek can band together you can enjoy
low cost ISDN connectivity.

	Enjoy,
	Amancio