Date:      Mon, 19 Aug 1996 21:17:23 +1000
From:      Greg Healy <heagre@epoch.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Vitual Interfaces?

>I need some help.
>
>I wish to be able to support the virtual host directive under the apache
web >server.  However this requires adding virtual interface support to FreeBSD.

>Has anyone already successfully done this?  If so could they give me the
code.  >I'm happy with diffs to the vif.info.txt file provided by the apache
ftp >server.

Thankyou to all who responded.

I'm a goose. I should have dug a little further.

(I guess its just another SUNOS legency).

--
Greg Healy                   ghealy@epoch.com.au                 Epoch Software
Network Consultancy         Mobile +61 419 401 747           FAX +61 6 291 4818