Date:      Wed, 1 Mar 2000 18:28:53 -0500
From:      Patrick Seal <patseal@hyperhost.net>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        "Sean O'Connell" <sean@stat.Duke.EDU>
Subject:   Re: 3com Fast Ethernet support

"Sean O'Connell" <sean@stat.Duke.EDU>
pointed this out to me:

I recall a discussion on -mobile outlining how to tell if you had
a 3.3V (32bit ... I may be munging this) card based on the shape of
the notches on the keyed side.  Looking straight on that pins on the
lead edge of the card, one side is shaped like a an ibar

  _                           _
 |_                            |       16-bit card
   | o o o o o ...             |
  _| o o o o o ...             |__
  _
 |_                            |       32-bit card
   | o o o o o ...             |__
  _| o o o o o ...                |

It turned out to be a Cardbus.

Thanks Sean!