Date:      Sat, 13 Feb 2016 12:29:12 +0100
From:      John Marino <freebsdml@marino.st>
To:        "ports@FreeBSD.org Ports" <ports@FreeBSD.org>, Guido Falsi <madpilot@FreeBSD.org>, alexvpetrov@gmail.com
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: deskutils/calibre

Guido wrote:
> On 02/13/16 03:53, Alex V. Petrov wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> Last port freezed install with:
>>

> Hi,
>
> What do you mean by "freeze" that it just stays there?
>

> Unluckily there are no error message or any useful diagnostics in this
> snippet.
>
> Could yo reproduce the problem and send me the full output of the
> failing build? You can use script(1) to capture it.

Guido, assuming it's not from the same source, I've seen complaints
about this exact port hanging in a synth thread too:

https://forums.freebsd.org/threads/synth-introducing-new-custom-package-repository-builder-for-freebsd-and-dragonfly.54690/page-22#post-311391

where multiple people confirm it.  So if Alex isn't using Synth then
you've got 3-4 confirmations of this in different build environments.

John