Date:      Tue, 17 Jul 2001 01:01:40 -0500
From:      GH <grasshacker@over-yonder.net>
To:        m unnikrishnan <rukmini@ip.eth.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Free BSD OS required

On Wed, Jul 11, 2001 at 08:32:46PM +0530, some SMTP stream spewed forth:
> Respected Sir/Madam

[...]
>             This will be an effort to integrate driver development and deployment across the UNIX's and standardise driver development at the same time to keep it as simple as possible. The framework will incorporate scripting and/or GUI based frontends and will hence aim at simplicity and functionality. The end result will be released as an Open Source product probably under the GNU Public Licence wherein all of the programmers can contribute and enhance the utility and robustness of the project.

I beg you to do me a personal favor and use the BSD license. The essence
of open source remains and the code is more free than under the GPL.
I beg you.

[...]
> Mahesh K Unnikrishnan

gh
--
> What, no one sings along with Ricky Martin anymore?
My kid sister does (but then, she prefers pico to vi ...)
    -- Suresh Ramasubramanian, alt.sysadmin.recovery