Date:      Tue, 02 Jan 1996 17:59:31 +0530
From:      A JOSEPH KOSHY <koshy@india.hp.com>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Porting Resources section

Should we have a "Porting Resources on Internet" section in the handbook
somewhere?  I'm thinking of a section containing URLs for programming
info, publicly available information, sources etc.

This would give people interested in increasing FreeBSD's hardware support
somewhere to look for information, source code and inspiration.

For example: for those writing ethernet drivers, a pointer to Russell Nelsons'
CRYNWR packet driver collection (available on Simtel mirrors) would
be of use.

Koshy