Date:      Sat, 15 Jan 2000 17:49:41 +0200 (EET)
From:      Alexey Zelkin <phantom@bird.cris.net>
To:        advocacy@FreeBSD.org, doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   (fwd) looking for writers

-- forwarded message --
From: Jack Wallen <jlwallen@home.com>
Newsgroups: comp.unix.bsd.misc
Subject: looking for writers
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 14:09:41 -0500 (EST)

Hello everyone,

I am editor in chief of linux content for TechRepublic and we are
expanding to add an alternate OS - which I plan on including the BSD
OS.

Because of this expansion, I am looking for writers to cover this
topic.  I'm looking for very knowlegable IT and administration types who
are looking to make some spare income writing about a topic near and
dear to them - BSD.

If anyone is interested contact me at jwallen@techrepublic.com and we'll
talk.  I'm looking for people to submit sample writings and will need to
get content coming in asap.  We pay our beginning writers .25 cents per
word and are looking for articles that are approx 2500 words per.
Writers should be able to generate 2-4 articles per month and content
should be very technical in nature.

Thank you all for your concideration.
-- end of forwarded message --