Date:      Sun, 28 Sep 2003 09:54:55 +0000
From:      Nathan Kinkade <nkinkade@fastmail.fm>
To:        Bryan Cassidy <b_cassidy@bellsouth.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Gaim

--jL2BoiuKMElzg3CS

On Sun, Sep 28, 2003 at 01:43:11AM -0500, Bryan Cassidy wrote:
> Has anyone had problems connecting to Yahoo on Gaim for the last couple d=
ays?
>=20
> Gaim v0.68

As soon as my Gaim client quit connecting to the Yahoo! Messenger
service I read up on the issue, promptly dumped the Yahoo! account
and went straight to jabber.org.  Problem is, it's not much use if none
of the people I know are using jabber.  Time will tell if I'm able to
convice friends, co-workers and family to quit using the proprietary
services and move to jabber.

Nathan
--=20
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys D8527E49

--jL2BoiuKMElzg3CS

--jL2BoiuKMElzg3CS--