Date:      Thu, 19 Sep 1996 08:08:39 -0300
From:      Leonardo Cardoso <lcardoso@centroin.com.br>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Boot Manager

Hi!

        Thank you all! I got the mdir and mcopy commands!

        I need to recover my last boot manager (with Windows NT 4.0 and
Windows 95), so I type the command "FDISK /mbr" in Win95. The boot manager
of freeBSD was deleted and only the manager of the NT appears!

        When i try to install FreeBSD again, the boot manager don't works,
and I can't boot in my second hard drive (where FreeBSD is installed)!

        HELP!

        Thanks!
        LEOnardo Cardoso
        lcardoso@centroin.com.br