Date:      Wed, 27 Aug 1997 11:50:07 -0500 (EST)
From:      Steven Ames <steve@news.cioe.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   radius crashes

A few days ago someone posted that their radius crashes every few hours.
Mine does also... sometimes it stays up a few hours, sometimes it crashes
immediately.

Its running the version of radius from ports-net/radius (current). I've
tried it under FBSD 3.0 (current) and FBSD 2.2 (stable) with the same
results. The NAS is a USR TC (please don't hate me :).

Its dropping core and leaving a single exit message in /var/log/messages that
says it exits with a signal 10 (sometimes 11).

I have script restarting it every 15 seconds, but thats a kludge and I rather
need a solution.

I'd appreciate any insight someone can give me with this.

						-STeve