Date:      Tue, 26 Feb 2002 11:42:37 -0500 (EST)
From:      Ehsan Rahman <ehrahman@cse.Buffalo.EDU>
To:        <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Forwarded mail....

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 18:55:24 -0500 (EST)
From: Ehsan Rahman <ehrahman@cse.buffalo.edu>
To: portmgr@freebsd.org

hey there. i think there is a problem with the ksh93 Makefile in Ports.
the Makefile looks for:

../work/arch/freebsd.i386

> cat Makefile  | grep freebsd
        ${INSTALL_PROGRAM} ${WRKSRC}/arch/freebsd.${ARCH}/bin/ksh \
        ${INSTALL_MAN} ${WRKSRC}/arch/freebsd.${ARCH}/man/man1/sh.1 \

but this directory doesn't exist on my machine (freebsd 4.4 i386).
i do however have:

../work/arch/i386

so obviously i got an error on my initial make install.
i just mv'ed i386 to freebsd.i386 and that resolved the problem.

anyway. i just figured i'd let you know about that. i wasn't sure whether
the problem still exists in the current ports tree or not.

bye.