Date:      Sat, 23 Mar 1996 00:28:01 +22324924 (EST)
From:      "H. Jared Agnew" <jagnew@vtaix.cc.vt.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Questions about stable

Hrrm, where to begin.

I'm trying to sup the new sources to stable, however I've runn into a few
errors, but they are probably my fault!  But, I've restarted, and now tried
to sup again.  I've figured that sup5.freebsd.org is the closest to me.  But
I have a FreeBSD mirror (about 50 yards from me) really close.

Anyway my question is, can I make my system stable or current without using
sup or CVS, or can I figure out how to tell sup to use the mirror, that is not
a sup server.

Second question is about elf binaries,  I'd like to know if there is a package
or directions (explicit directions!!!) to getting elf to work when I get
stable working?

Thanks for any help!!!

---  Jared
--jared@vt.edu