Date:      Thu, 18 Jan 1996 15:08:23 -0800 (PST)
From:      David Hawkins <dhawk@river.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Netcom Users unable to Login to FreeBSD 2.0.5 System

I have a conferencing system on 2.0.5 FreeBSD and people
using telnet from netcom's Netcruiser can't login.  When
they telnet to river.org they get just a blank screen --
no login prompt. If they telnet to a Solaris box and then
on to the River they get the same symptom.

Suggestions?

later, david
--
David Hawkins  -- dhawk@river.org
"Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not