Date:      Wed, 4 Mar 1998 09:47:25 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@GndRsh.aac.dev.com>
To:        shimon@simon-shapiro.org
Cc:        handy@sag.space.lockheed.com, current@FreeBSD.ORG, toor@dyson.iquest.net
Subject:   Re: 3.0-RELEASE?

> >>Otherwise, if people don't donate, they get a picture of me, or worse,
> >>a penguin :-).
> >
> > ...and periodic mailings that if you don't send more money, we're sending
> > you more photos of the core team. :-)
>
> Here are few more ideas:
>
> $3.00 gets you a window sticker (in a yelow diamond) ``This driver Carries
>       only $29.95 worth of FreeBSD CD''

I'll take 2...

> $5.00 gets you a lapel Button ``I had Lunch with DG''

Do I get one for free if I really did have lunch with DG, heck for that
matter 50% of the core team if I'm not mistaken :-)

> $25.00 Gets you a bumper sticker ``I Understand what Terry says and...
> Agree with Him''

I'll take 3....

> The opportunities here are endless.  Any Lawyer out there to incorporate,
> patent, copyright and declare these undoable?

No lawyer, by a self incorporator, could have you a 501(c)3 in a few days
in Oregon.  Fully familiar with the tax code in that respect, and owe JHK
a dirt project...  Also have Merchant Visa accounts and good bank relations
with a bank that gives a ____ about thier customers.  Access to lega councel
that specilized in 501(c) stuff, etc, etc.... oh and I'm all of 30minutes
away from you.

Accurate Automation, Inc.                   Reliable computers for FreeBSD