Date:      Tue, 25 May 2004 23:50:27 +0100
From:      Robin Becker <robin@reportlab.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   portupgrade configuration

I've been using the cvsup/portsdb/portupgrade mantra and have found
problems recently with subversion. Basically I needed to do

make deinstall
SVNREPOS=/svn SVNGROUP=rptdev WITH_APACHE2_APR=1 make install

by hand as portupgrade didn't seem to know what settings it should use.

Is there a way to list all of my exceptional port settings? Can I make
these available to portupgrade automatically somehow?
--
Robin Becker