Date:      Tue, 28 Aug 2001 09:15:41 -0500
From:      Andrew Gould <AndrewGould@shannonhealth.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org, "'midiostri@in.gr'" <midiostri@in.gr>
Subject:   RE: Security !

If you want to use ipfw, you'll need to recompile the kernel with the ipfw
options.  Once you do that, you can write your own ipfw rules or use one of
the rule sets that are in /etc/rc.firewall.

Searching the handbook and faq for 'ipfw' will yield some goodies:

http://www.freebsd.org/search/search.html

Good luck,

Andrew Gould