Date:      Sun, 13 May 2007 17:23:36 +0200
From:      =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Pawe=B3_P=EAkala?= <c0rn@o2.pl>
To:        Mark Linimon <linimon@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports-bugs@FreeBSD.org, linimon@FreeBSD.org, B.Candler@pobox.com
Subject:   Re: ports/96731: textproc/docbook-utils doesn`t build

 Suggested approach works for me too, but I find it rather hackish.
Looking at the Makefile of docbook-utils it seems that it needs
dockbook in version 3. But durning the build the errors indicate that
it uses dockbook 4 "headers" and from my very little knowledge about
dockbook it seems that those two versions of docbook are incompatible.
So in my opinion this needs a broader approach, sadly I don`t know
docbook internals to sugest any solution ;/