Date:      Fri, 19 Oct 2007 09:26:09 +0200
From:      Ruben van Staveren <ruben@verweg.com>
To:        "Chris Chou" <m2chrischou@gmail.com>
Cc:        Philipp Ost <pj@smo.de>, stable@freebsd.org, Vlad GALU <dudu@dudu.ro>
Subject:   Re: kldxref: file isn't dynamically-linked -- expected behaviour?

On 19 Oct 2007, at 8:04, Chris Chou wrote:

> I saw the same message when upgrading from RELENG_6 to RELENG_7,
> and it
> disappeared when I re-installed the RELENG_7 kernel.

Was your user land already upgraded to RELENG_7 ? if concerned, find
the version 7 kldxref from /usr/obj and rerun it. apart from that and
a few other nits that aren't really worth mentioning as I reused my
kernel config from six the upgrade was really smooth. Thanks to all
who participated in getting RELENG_7 branched!

- Ruben